Do you want to help children develop their critical thinking skills while fostering empathy and compassion for animals? Take the RedRover Readers training and become part of this exciting and innovative new approach to prevent cruelty from ever happening.
RedRover offers several educator training workshops around the United States each year, as well as a self-paced online training course, to train educators to implement the RedRover Readers curriculum in the classroom.
- RedRover Readers Online Training, Registration for our October 19 - November 9 session is now closed. [Details] [Informational Flier]
- RedRover Readers Online Training, May 2014 [Details]
- RedRover Readers Workshop - Dallas, Texas - Wednesday, February 26, 2014 at the SPCA of Texas [Register] [Informational Flier]
- Educators who register for and complete the online course could get a Celebration Book Party Pack! Read the details for more information.
- Request a free Professional Development Training for your whole elementary school or school district [Details]
"What a powerful and relevant program! This is a perfect example of what effective teacher trainings and professional development should be. Every educator and professional who works with children should be required to take this course!" Says Los Angeles, California teacher Susan Courtney.
The RedRover Readers program helps students develop vital critical thinking skills, along with compassion and empathy for animals.