Information for Scout Leaders, Parents and Kids
Are you looking for ways to help animals and get involved with RedRover? Check out these service projects and ideas.
- Participate in the RedRover Readers program and write a paragraph about your experiences. Give what you wrote about the program along with this flier to a teacher to help spread the message of empathy for animals to your friends at your school.
- Read about RedRover's My Dog Is Cool Campaign then take the My Dog is Cool Pledge and ask an adult to do the same.
- Ask stores in your neighborhood to hang a My Dog Is Cool poster in their window to help raise awareness about the dangers of leaving dogs in hot cars.
- Take the Kindness Pledge and ask another person to take the pledge too.
- Download this coloring page, color the picture and write your response in the box provided. Ask your friends to color one too. Compare and discuss with your friends your responses to the question, "If Max talked to you, what do you think he might say?"
- Take our Animal Quiz. Then research five other facts about animals and create your own Animal quiz to share.
- Did you recently have a RedRover Readers volunteer come to your school and read a book? Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us what you thought about the books and the visit.
- Try these fun activities from the RedRover Readers program!
- Write a letter encouraging your local library to carry the books on our list of Recommended Books with Humane Themes.
Other ways to Help